Saturday 18 July 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Flying Dutchman's Wife's Friend

Unedited mobile phone shot of a friend of the wife of the Flying Dutchman, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No editing, no tricks, no Photoshop, as usual :)

I think I'm going a bit overboard here with this whole 'friend&wife' of the Flying Dutchman thingie, but I can't seem to stop...luckily for all of us I ran out of funky puddle shots of this specific location (actually, that's not true, there are hundreds more where these babies came from, hahaha) and tomorrow I shall post a completely unrelated wicked puddle reflection, no Flying Dutchman, their wifes or friends, I promise :)

Almost weekend, yay :D

P.s. Always wanted to have one of the funkycool 'AmsterS@m' shirts? With the voucher code FREESHIPPING, your orders will ship for free this coming weekend (from July 16-19) when you order at least 2 articles from the AmsterS@m Shop :))

No comments:

Post a Comment