Tuesday 3 December 2013

This...


This..., originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited window reflection of Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing besides some messing around with contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Sometimes the way we live our modern lives in our modern cities reminds me of robots and machines, we are so focused on creating value for those fat cats sitting on top of the system that we sometimes forget what is really important in life: Love, Friendship, Happiness, Sunshine, Freedom, Health and all those other good things that can't be replaced by money and material possessions. I try to cherish and appreciate these things whenever I can and I think it is what keeps me happy most of the time :)

If you get a chance, go and visit my Solo Expo at the cafe 'Van de Buurt' in the west of Amsterdam :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment