Sunday 1 December 2013

...Dark Times

Unedited puddle reflection of Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


We live in interesting times and every now and then it's good to remind ourselves that we have so much to be grateful for and so many things that we can appreciate...in my case it's the simple pleasures, like the sun shining on my face, watching the birds on my balcony, spending time with friends, being able to take photos, and manymany other little actions and situations that make me happy to be who I am, where I am and how I created my own wicked world out of thin air. If you would like to take a peek at one of the things that fill me with joy, shooting wicked reflections, go and visit my Solo Expo at the cafe 'Van de Buurt' in the west of Amsterdam, and maybe it'll add some positive vibes to your day and put a smile on your face :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment