Tuesday 1 February 2011

Girls!


Girls!, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot the lovely Miss Z chilling out in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire mobile phone. No editing :)

I've posted some shots of the lovely Miss Z last week, and they were so popular that I've decided to upload another batch of pictures of her. I hope you like them, even when she's not smoking, lol. Don't forget, this Saturday my next photo exhibition is starting at the ABC Treehouse, together with the lovely Miss Monyart I'll be presenting photos of the lovely Amsterdam girls! The show will continue until the end of February, and you can meet us at the Treehouse every Saturday and Sunday, all month long, hope to see you there :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment