Thursday 24 February 2011

Girls!


Girls!, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss A and Miss C at the "Breakfast at Jeffery's" event in Amsterdam last night, reflected on a table.. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday I went to the "Breakfast at Jeffery's" event at the Jeffery-West shop in the Runstraat in Amsterdam that the good people of "Bon Esprit" organized, it was great fun and I've met manymany awesome people, just like the last time :))

Thank you all so much for posing for me, you were great, and it was really wicked to meet you and party with you :))

This weekend will be your last chance to visit my "Girls! Girls! Girls!" photo exhibition at the ABC Treehouse, the lovely Miss Monyart and myself will be at the Treehouse again Saturday and Sunday, from 13:00 - 18:00, come one, come all :)

Thank God It's Friday!!!

ABC Treehouse
Voetboogstraat 11
1012 XK Amsterdam



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment