Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Valentine's Day :)))

Slightly edited mobile phone cam shot of myself, reflected on a Valentine's Day balloon in Amsterdam. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Today is Valentine's Day and I hope that you get to spend it with somebody you love. As much as I am opposed to imported American Holidays, I like this one, you don't have to dress up in a costume, you don't have to make a turkey, all you have to do is to express your love for another person, something that you should not limit to one day a year, every day is Valentine's Day :))

Have a great one, enjoy, and don't forget to tell somebody that you love him/her!

I've made another new movie of me biking through Amsterdam, watch it on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment