Friday 19 February 2010

Blue


Blue, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited mobile phone cam shot of the frozen grill of a car in Amsterdam. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation :)

I think cars are pretty useless and instead of using them for selfish individual transportation, they should have their engines removed and their doors left unlocked so that bikers like myself can use them for short pit-stops and to warm up a bit when it gets too cold on the bicycle :)

This shot and all the movies are dedicated to Dmitry Chastikov :)

Thank God it's Friday :)))

I've made some new movies of myself biking through the snow in Amsterdam this week, watch them on my YouTube page!

Movie 1
Movie 2
Movie 3
Movie 4

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment