Tuesday 17 April 2012

...Sells

A couple in a bath-tub inside a shop in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.


Last weekend I walked into a shop and was welcomed by a Bikini Girl and a couple in a bath-tub, a refreshing sight for my sore eyes after floating through the Kalverstraat with trillions of other shoppers, but of course it wasn't an undivided pleasure, it was a bit of an awkward situation to see these poor kids (well, the girls, not the guy, hehe :) being stared at and nearly deafened by the sound of the camera shutters going off all around her...oh, wait, that was me, sorry, my bad, lol ;D

Just to make it clear, I do not condone the (ab)use of candidly clad young people to further the despicable goals of modern Capitalism, but seemingly men and women (yes, women too, there was a near naked dude in that tub!) are dogs, and yes, appealing to our lowest instincts somehow makes us wish to purchase things, that's just the way Mother Nature made us, so clearly somebody had something in mind when we were created as the brainless, schlong-, and punani-driven and dog'ish dudes and dudettes that we are, hahaha :D


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment