Thursday 19 April 2012

...God It's...

Advertising poster in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

It's Friday, the holy day of the working week, just a few more hours and we're free for a couple of days to finally do the things we like, yay! Soon I will hopefully get my regular free Friday back, a pleasure and luxury that I've had to miss for almost 3 months now, and that I know I am going to appreciate and love even so much more because I wasn't able to do enjoy it for such a long time...and yes, I know I'm a Girlieman, most of you work 5 days a week all your life and never cry about it on the Interwebs like I do, but yeah, that's just me, hehehe. I will cherish and treasure every minute of every one of those special days as if they were made out of gold, which in a way they are, since freely available spare time is such a luxury these days that only a chosen few of us can afford them, so eat your heart our Warren Buffet, hahaha :D

Thank God it's Friday!!!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment