Monday 19 March 2012

...Spring!

Canal reflection of Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app. No editing or magic tricks besides whatever that app did to the picture, no Photoshop :)

In the warmer'ish times of the year it can happen that it doesn't rain for days or even weeks and all the puddles dry up, so I'm really lucky that the best city in the world is full of canals, that in the morning, when I'm biking to work, are often silent and quiet, their surface still unharmed by the trillions of tourist-tour boats that will populate the water network a few hours later, and sometimes I even find the time to hop off my bike and shoot some wicked reflections, unfortunately not too often lately, but at least I'm storing all those unshot images in my brain for my own personal entertainment, and maybe some day Science and technological development will allow me to download them to the Interwebs or something, hehe :)


Today is the first day of Spring, finally :)))


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment