Sunday 25 March 2012

...Bikes

Unedited shot of Babes on Bikes enjoying the sunshine in Amsterdam yesterday. Taken with my Sony HX1.

Saturday was one of those perfect Spring days where everybody looks happy and beautiful, a smile on every face, sunshine everywhere, people on bikes floating by, kids playing in the streets, laughter, ice-cream and good vibes all around. Those easy-going, lovely days always make me wish that each and every day could be like this, filled with good things and thoughts, babes on bikes and those seemingly endless, warm, lovely evenings covered with the delicious flavors, sights and sounds only a Spring night (or a BBQ!) can create :)

I've made a movie of the people enjoying the Sunshine too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment