Monday 5 March 2012

...Reflectah

Slightly edited shot of myself reflected on a car in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

I was peacefully sitting at home the other day, looking through my picture archive, selecting some shots to post on the Interwebs, when suddenly I realized that most of my self reflections are made with the help of cars, the most despicable and egoistic form of private transportation, and it made me wonder if deep down inside my reflecting soul I might actually like cars on some rotten, subconscious level...once I had finished thinking that dreadful thought I threw up inside my mouth several times, that's how much I dislike cars in the public parts of my conscious, lol. Anyway, I think this is a good example of a Love-Hate relationship as they happen rather often in our confusing, twisted and wicked lifes, sometimes we think we want to totally terminate something or somebody, the next day we might realized we're deeply, madly and irrevocably in love with that thing or person or whatever! Or not, I'm not a shrink, I just made this whole BS up, lol :D


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment