Tuesday 6 December 2011

The Singing...

Unedited shot of a singing Christmas tree in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.


Yesterday was a bit of a shit day at the office, so I was glad to get out of there and to bike off the stress and frustration of the day, and luckily on the way home I came across this human singing Christmas tree that was standing outside the Amstel Hotel, singing Christmas songs for the entertainment of the rich people entering the Hotel, but us poor people passing by stopped as well and enjoyed the show for a while. The singer lady was really sweet and lovely, together with her pretty voice, this created a beautiful, Christmas'ish atmosphere, people sat down on the ground and sang along, everybody was snapping some pictures or movies of the whole event, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who left completely happy, with a big smile on his face, and a lot less worries on his mind. Thank you so much for making my crappy day a great day dear singing Christmas tree lady, and if I was rich, I would hire you to stand in my street and do your thing all month long, you rock :)




Of course I've made a movie of the singing Christmas tree as well, check it out on my YouTube page, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment