Friday 16 December 2011

...Puddle...

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's weekend, yay! It's also raining, yay! And it's windy! And cold! Yay! I'm so staying in today, hahaha! Luckily I don't work on Fridays, so I'm saving myself the bike ride through the gray wetness, instead I will look forward to the good things that I expect this weekend to bring me, I'm sure it's gonna be a lovely time spend with beautiful people...too bad weekends don't last 10 days, and the working week only 1 or 2, I'm sure we'd all have a much better life in that way. I blame God, for not having rested any longer than one day, after creating the earth and the Universe and all that...thank you God, for setting such an anti-slacker example for all of us to follow, lol ;-D

Thank God it's Friday!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment