Sunday 11 December 2011

...Amsterdam

Slightly edited shot of the lovely Miss M in Amsterdam yesterday. Taken with my Sony HX1.

Yesterday I went to the city to shoot some wicked reflections, there were people everywhere, so many colors, so many languages, and I was just busy capturing this pretty girl that happened to be standing next to my puddle, when I heard somebody call out 'Sam', and to my surprise, it turned out the girl I just shot was the lovely Miss M, who I've met in the Vondelpark earlier this year, and who I secretly took some pictures of, wicked Reflectah that I am. Since she has long forgiven me that intrusion into her privacy, we went to have a coffee and spent some quality time chatting about life in the best city in the world, it was so relaxed and nice to just hang out and watch the sights and sounds of our beloved hometown, and it was proof once again that life can be so easy and lovely if you let it, and you don't even need a billion euros or superpowers to achieve this enjoyable state of equilibrium :)



Have a relaxed Sunday, take it easy :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment