Saturday 5 September 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Safe&Happy Again :)))

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of a biker on a bridge outside the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. No editing, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday I shared my shock&horror with you guys about being reported to the Flickr staff as some sort of smut peddler and I'm happy to let you know that things have sorted themselves out, I've received another message from Flickr telling me I'm safe again and the public can see my pictures again, yay :D

Thank you all for the support, it's been a few scary hours there, I really thought they might delete my account with all your lovely comments and the years and years of friendship and fun build up by all of us together :))

To the person who caused all these bad vibrations by reporting me to Big Brother: Your Karma is going to bite you in your behind, hahahaha :D

Have a good start into the new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment