Thursday 10 September 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Memories...

Slightly edited mobile phone shot of the Amsterdam City Archive, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. I've played around with contrast&saturation but no other tricks, no Photoshop were used to create the wickedness :)

I really like the building of the Stadsarchief, the Amsterdam City Archive, it looks impressive and it's huge plus it always makes me think of Batman when I bike by :)

The Stadsarchief is the collective memory of the citizens of the best city in the world, they house Image databases, a Library, tons of educational material and manymany more things...if it's in there, it matters!

If you have some time, go and visit the Memory of Amsterdam, it's good for you :)

I can hear the weekend banging on the door, yay :D

No comments:

Post a Comment