Tuesday 22 September 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - I Believe I Can Fly...

Slightly edited mobile phone shot of a lady, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. I've played around with lightness and contrast a bit but no other tricks, no Photoshop :)

This girl clearly does not know how to react to a man sitting next to a puddle in the downtown area of the best city in the world, seemingly taking a picture of her, but then again, not...so she decided to turn on her two side-winged head propellers and rotate up and away into the sky, I caught her in this shot just as she's about to ignite them, see how she's jumpstarting them by moving them in circular motions?!

She could have asked me to stop and I would have, I'm not that kind of guy, you know...maybe the next time I'll see her, I'll just cling to her legs if she tries to fly away, ha! ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment