Sunday 16 August 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - 2010, Here We Come!

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of bikers with a soccer ball, reflected in a puddle on the Rokin in Amsterdam. No Photoshop, no tricks, no editing at all :)

These guys are getting all ready for next year's Soccer World Championship that will be held in South Africa, and they're right, you can never prepare yourself too much for an Event like that one...I've been training my Beer-arm for weeks now and I'm looking forward to testing out my Skills in real life in only 10 months from now, hehe ;-P

Here is a shot of me doing my exercise during last year's European Soccer Championship, the Euro 2008, as you can see, I'm a Professional, mhuahahaha ;-D

Don't get left behind, be part of this preparation process, get your shorts and your Adidas ready, meet me in the Vondelpark after 4!

Thank God it's Friday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment