Sunday 27 October 2013

Back...


Back..., originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Shot of Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V.


Our beautiful city Amsterdam is really old ("The earliest recorded use of the name "Amsterdam" is from a certificate dated 27 October 1275" says Wikipedia), and even though there are tons of modern things all around and happening, I often find myself standing by a canal or in the street, feeling like I've traveled through time to some lost ages of wayback. That's just one of the many things this place does to you, and I'm loving it...luckily even with all this time-traveling we still have the Interwebs to share these moments with the rest of the world :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment