Tuesday 16 April 2013

...Rainmaker

Unedited shot of a bike reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


It didn't rain in Amsterdam for over a month, which means no puddles and no wicked reflection pictures, so a week ago I stood on my balcony at night, looked at the sky and asked for rain, so that I can do what I do best again, and the next day water started falling out of the clouds. I am not saying that I made it rain, but yeah, I made it rain, lol :D

I am a powerful being it seems, and that is OK, these are the kind of things that help me to further the good cause of the 'AmsterSam World Domination Plan', hehehe :P


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment