Monday 24 December 2012

Ho...


Ho..., originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited puddle reflection of the Magna Plaza with Christmas lights in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


I would like to wish you and your friends and family a very Merry Christmas. I hope that you will have the time and space to look back at this year and that your memories are happy ones. I hope that you can spend the next days with those people you want to be with, and that you get to enjoy and experience the proximity of kind souls that are there for you when you need them, and who will help you to deal with the challenges that life can put in our way sometimes. I hope that you get some nice presents and are able to eat too much delicious food :P

All the best wishes, lots of peace, love and happiness, Merry Christmas, Ho, Ho, Ho :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment