Friday 19 April 2013

...It...

Shot of a girl fixing her bike chain in Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V.


I might have mentioned this before, I totally love the Dutch girls and their way of riding a bike while dressed as if they're going to a CEO Meeting of some multi-billion dollar corporation, combining fitness with sleek looks while being very hands-on at the same time. This lady fixed the chain of her bike, dusted off her fancy clothes and hopped back into the saddle, very efficient and cool, that's just how these girls roll :D

If you don't have plans for tonight yet, come to the '1000 Drawings Amsterdam' event, I'm part of the photographer crew, and if you're lucky, I'll shoot you with your own personal drawing that each visitor will receive as a gift...if you're reeeeeally lucky, you might get one of my doodles :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment