Wednesday 24 April 2013

1000 Drawings Amsterdam - Happiness

Shot of the '1000 Drawings' event in Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Last Friday the guys and girls of the '1000 Drawings Amsterdam' organization had their big event at the 'Vlaams Cultuurhuis De Brakke Grond', art made by hundreds of awesome people was on display and every visitor was able to purchase a drawing for just 10 euros, the money raised will be used to support a charity project. It was a great, inspiring evening, I met lots of nice people and saw so much art that I would love to hang on my living room wall :)

There are a lot more pictures of the evening on my Facebook page!



I made some movies of the opening as well, check them out on my Youtube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 1
Movie 1



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment