Monday 24 February 2014

Enter The...

Unedited shot of the Amsterdam Central Station area reflected in a puddle. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


This weekend we had perfect conditions in Amsterdam for some wicked reflection shots, so I grabbed my camera and went for a little walk through the city, my eyes on the ground, trying to find that perfect wet spot to shoot...not always an easy task, because I look totally insane, pointing my camera at the ground, seemingly taking photos of the street, and as always, I got a lot of comments and questions, a situation that will probably continue until finally everybody knows who I am and what I do, which should be some time soon :)

I've also made a wicked reflection movie of the Central Station, please take the time to watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment