Wednesday 16 October 2013

...Loose...

Unedited water reflection in Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


The rainy season is upon us and while most people in this lovely little country moan about the daily downpour, I am secretly happy and often smiling to myself when nobody is looking, because as much as I appreciate a sunny day, for my wicked reflections I do need some of that wet gold as well that nature so freely distributes. The next time you get upset because it's raining, think about this wicked Reflectah being able to shoot some pretty pictures, maybe it'll be more bearable then to deal with some wet weather :)

Enjoy your day, almost weekend :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment