Friday 3 May 2013

The...


The..., originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Shot of a window reflection in Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing besides some fiddling with darkness and contrast, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


For some reason that I can't explain it does not rain anymore in Holland, a bad situation for any decent wicked Reflectah, but instead of panicking, or walking around with a big water-tank on my back, to spritz the corners of Sin City with to create some puddles for myself, I re-focused my eyes and lens on the manymany windows we have in Amsterdam. I think it's safe to say that there's a reasonable amount of wickedness found in these pictures, puddles or not, and I hope you like them enough to overcome the fact that the rain has gone...oh, wait, I'm the only one who likes rain and actually misses it, lol :D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment