Thursday 14 March 2013

Wicked...

Unedited puddle reflection of Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Lately I've been shooting more and more pictures that are not wicked reflections, and that can be rather satisfying, but I always keep an eye out for wet patches in the mean streets of the best city in the world, there is nothing else, photography-wise, that makes my heart jump with joy in my manly chest like a proper puddle picture. I don't know why that is, and it seems that there is nothing I can do about it, so please don't judge me for spending considerable amounts of my spare time hunched over the residue of the regular rain that our lovely little country is so famous for, instead of furthering the cause of mankind, I just can't help it, I'm addicted! I sure hope there'll be an organization or some support group to overcome this handicap one day, so that I can become a valuable member of society as well and spend my time and money on acquiring material possessions instead of the creation of stoopid puddle pictures, lol :D




I made a wicked puddle movie too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)


Puddle movie



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment