Wednesday 1 June 2011

...Part 2

Unedited shot of my bike, the fabulous Lord Bikenheimer, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Today I am going to bike to Germany again, the last trip in April was so much fun that I even managed to convince the lovely Miss A to join me again on this insane quest to bike from Amsterdam to the German border in just one day, on Granny-bikes of course, lol. If you have never done something like biking 150 kilometers in one day, you haven't really lived, your body and mind can do things that you never thought possible, hehehe. I will post updates about the trip on my Facebook page, and if I find the time, on Twitter as well, so follow us online and enjoy the ride with us :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment