Friday 22 January 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Dark Riders

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of 2 bikers, reflected in a puddle. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Riding a bike in Amsterdam is one of the best things ever, I just love cruising around with some music in my ears, watching the people and the pretty buildings, trying not to hit too many stoned tourists stumbling through the streets, always looking out for nice puddles to shoot and in general just enjoying the simple things in life...the only thing that bothers me a bit is that I often do this while on my way to work, I'd much rather get paid for just biking around, but there are not many people that are willing to give me money for that activity, haha ;-D

Thank God it's Friday!


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment